Owens Corning Foamular FlashSealR Tape (6" wide)
Brand : Owens Corning
- Unit Of Measure:
- Per Roll (6" x 90ft)
Owens Corning FlashSealR Foam Flashing Tape is a durable, flexible and tear resistant self-adhering flashing tape recommended for use with Foamular Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Sheathing products in residential and commercial construction applications to seal around window and door openings. The aggressive, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on Owens Corning Foamular Tape provides excellent adhesion to Foamular 150 or 250 Insulation, Foamular Insulated Sheathing, or Foamular ProPink Sheathing and other common building substrates including OSB, plywood, vinyl and spunbonded polyolefin housewrap. FlashSealR Foam Flashing Tape helps provide effective protection against air infiltration and water penetration and can be applied over a wide range of temperatures.
FlashSealR Foam Flashing Tape is self-adhering and cold applied. No special adhesives or primers are needed for most applications. For best adhesion, the tape should be applied over the foam sheathing at the time the sheathing is installed. Resistance to air intrusion enhances the thermal and moisture resistance of buildings by minimizing intrusion of unconditioned, moisture laden air into the wall assembly. Acting as a water resistive barrier, it provides a secondary layer of external moisture resistance behind the cladding to protect the building.
Roll Dimensions: 6" Wide x 90ft Long
- Thin and flexible to seal around penetrations and uneven surfaces.
- Highly aggressive adhesive for long term adhesion to foam sheathing and other common building substrates.
- Meets the requirements of AAMA 711-07 and all applicable building codes.
- Can be applied at low temperatures, even down to 0°F.
- Remains flexible and elastomeric, allowing it to move with the building components.
- Used in conjunction with Foamular XPS and JointSealR Foam Joint Tape
- FlashSealR Foam Flashing Tape provides all of your critical wall system performance qualities:
- Continuous Insulation / Thermal Efficiency /Reduces Air and Water