Our Asbestos Removal product category contains all the materials needed to safely and efficiently remove or encapsulate asbestos insulation within a commercial or residential building. We sell materials for the removal of all types of asbestos including asbestos pipe insulation, asbestos floor tiles, siding shingles, roof shingles, etc. It is important to keep in mind that a licensed contractor should be used for all asbestos related projects to ensure the safety of the building occupants.
- Encapsulation: One option for reducing the health risk of asbestos insulation in a residence is to encapsulate the insulation to prevent the exposure to asbestos fibers. The most likely scenario of exposure to fibers is caused by the disturbance of asbestos insulation. To reduce the chance of exposure, one can encapsulate the asbestos with use of plaster impregnated fabrics that harden into a cast like substance.
- GloveBags - Polysheeting - Printed Bags: GloveBags are a quick and easy way to remove asbestos pipe insulation while limiting exposure. Polysheeeting is used to create a containment area to contain asbestos fibers within the work area. When disposing of asbestos containing materials the use of an asbestos labeled bag with warnings is required by most municipalities.
- Hepa Vacs & Equipment: Hepa Vacuums are used during asbestos removal and during the cleanup at the end of the project.
- Respirators: The most important part of asbestos related projects is safety. A must in all projects including encapsulation is wearing a proper fitting respirator with P100 Hepa Filter cartridges.
- Warning Signs & Labels: Labeling materials that contain asbestos is very important. We offer a variety of labels and signs for warning others about the danger of the project.
- Abatement Accessories: This category is for all of the other random asbestos abatement supplies that may be needed with completing your project.