Micro-Flex Fiberglass Flexible Board
Brand : Johns Manville
- Unit of Measure:
- Roll (39 sf)
- 2 Inches
Johns Manville Micro-Flex is a flexible fiberglass insulation board/wrap which is designed for insulating large diameter piping and tanks. Micro-Flex is made of 2.5 pcf density fiberglass board which is designed into a semi-rigid / semil-flexible blanket. The unique fiber orientation gives Johns Manville Micro-Flex increased compressive strength while allowing product flexibility to go around rounded objects such as larger piping, tanks, ducts, vessels, and other similar round and irregular shapes.
Johns Manville Micro-Flex large-diameter pipe and tank wrap is ideally suited for application on rounded shapes such as pipes, tanks, ducts, vessels and other similar round and irregular shapes.
- Easy to Apply
- For most applications, only a ruler, knife, 3- or 4-inch (76 mm or 102 mm) wide AP or FSK pressure-sensitive tape and stapler are required.
- Flexible & Compression-Resistant
- The unique fiber manufacturing process results in interconnected glass fibers, creating a continuous insulation mat. There are no segments that are prone to delaminate and fall out during handling and fabrication.
- Conforms Around Various Diameters and Shapes
- Due to the solid mass of fibers rather than cut-and-glued segments, even small diameter vessels can be wrapped without the worry of the “stop-sign effect.”
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- The unique, uniform fiber orientation and a variety of thicknesses of this flexible insulation board provide a dependable thermal conductivity (“k”) of .24 Btu•in/(hr•ft2 •°F) at 75°F mean temperature (.035 W/m•°C at 24°C).
- Superior Strength
- The unique fiber manufacturing process results in a highly durable product that exhibits excellent handling properties during shipping and installation.
- Operating Temperature Limits
- 0°F to 850°F
Width: 3 feet
Thickness: 2 inches
Roll Length: 13 feet
Coverage: 39 square feet
This flexible insulation board is available in FSK (Reinforced Foil Facing) or ASJ (White Paper Facing).