Fiberglass Rigid Board w/Facings
Brand : Owens Corning / Johns Manville
- Unit Of Measure:
- Per Box (Quantity Varies Based on Thickness)
Rigid Fiberglass Insulation Boards are used as thermal insulation for heating ducts and equipment. Fiberglass Board is designed for systems which operate below ambient temperatures where vapor barrier protection is required. Rigid fiberglass insulation boards are ideal for application on commercial and industrial heating, air conditioning, power and process equipment. On systems operating below ambient temperatures, all seams should be tightly sealed with ASJ Max tape, Foil insulation tape, or FSK tape depending on the desired finish.
Quantities per Thickness
Fiberglass Board is sold per box. Each insulation thickness has a different quantity per box.
Product Dimensions: 24" x 48"
Fiberglass Density: 3 lbs/cf (3#)
1" Thick = 96 sf/box (12 panels)
1-1/2" Thick = 64 sf/box (8 panels)
2" Thick = 48 sf/box (6 panels)
- ASJ+ Facing - A white reinforced paper with a plasticized poly-top coating (aka ASJ Max, ASJ Ultra, ASJ+)
- ASJ is used for interior applications to match the facing of fiberglass pipe insulation.
- FSK Facing - A foil reinforced facing (aka. FRK)
- FSK facing can be used indoors, however the most popular use for foil insulation board is exterior duct applications when covered with cladding.
- Owens Corning 703 Series Board
- Johns Manville Spin-Glas 814 Board
*If you would like to order large quantities of our 2ft x 4ft board products, please feel free to contact us regarding special shipping promotions.
**THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED UPS GROUND (48 Contiguous States)