3M P100 Asbestos Filter (Pair)
Brand : 3M
- Unit of Measure:
- Pairs (2 Filters)
The 3M™ P100 asbestos filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M™ Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M™ Respirator 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series. The 3M™ particulate filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The 3M™ asbestos filter has been assigned the color code “magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Particulate Filter 2091 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.
FOR USE WITH 3M HALF-FACE RESPIRATOR
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
WARNING: Asbestos is a health hazard. Proper precautions should be taken at all times when working with or near asbestos containing materials including wearing a respirator and properly sealing off the work area from other parts of the building. *Do not over order this 3M P100 respirator filter as asbestos removal/encapsulating products are not eligible for returns or exchanges.