MF-DC4 Decoupling Mounting Bracket
Brand : MetroFlex
- Minimum Purchase:
- 20 units
- Unit of Measure:
- Per Bracket
- FREE SHIPPING!
The MetroFlex DC4 Decoupling Mounting Bracket is commonly used in decoupling wall framing and ceilings from noise and vibration isolation. The MF-DC4 brackets are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications including mounting speakers or electrical boxes, garage door opener mounts, exhaust fan isolators, and drop ceilings. The MetroFlex DC4 Decoupling Bracket is made up of a 4" Leg with a rubber isolation foot (same rubber isolator as the MF-RIC clips). The steel leg is punched with multiple mounting options throughout. The MF-DC4 is rated to 36 lbs per bracket.
- Used as the hanger bracket for drop/suspended ceiling structures (in conjunction with Spring Hangers)
- Used to isolate a new wall in front of an existing wall. Fasten the DC4 bracket to the existing wall and then tie the new wall studs to the bracket.
- Used as a vibration damping bracket for machinery and equipment
- Used as isolation clip between studs in a stagger stud wall.
- Used as isolation clip for in wall speaker boxes, projector anchors, garage door application etc.
FREE SHIPPING! *
*(48 States excludes Hawaii & Alaska)
Buy 50+ = $5.25/clip
Buy 100+ = $4.99/clip
*NOTE: To offer free shipping we require a minimum order of 20 clips. We do however have no problem selling you less than 20 clips but you would have to call the order in and pay the small shipping cost.