SmoothKote Insulation Finishing Cement
- Unit of Measure:
- 5 Lb Bag
Smooth Kote finishing cement is a high temperature hydraulic setting insulation cement. Smooth Kote is most commonly used to insulate pipe fittings, pipe joints, and valves that usually require insulation fabrication which can be difficult and time consuming.
UOM: 5 lb Bag for small projects.
*for larger projects please refer to IIG CalCoat 127 (45lb Bag)
- Insulating Pipes, Fittings, Valves, and Joints
- Patches on existing insulation on Pipes and Boilers
- Insulating Furnaces, Stoves, Boilers, and Hot Water Heaters
- Easy to Trowel
- Quick Setting
- Rated up to 1200F
- Minimal Shrinkage
- Finishes White
- Rust Inhibited
- Clean surface to be applied to.
- Mixing: Use a 1/2 Gallon of water for 5 lb bag of insulation cement
- Mix thoroughly to uniform troweling consistency.
- Allow to soak 10-15 minutes prior to application.
- Use entire mix within 2 hours. Do not remix finishing cement, do not mix at temperatures below 40F.