Resilmount A237R Sound Isolation Clip
Brand : Resilmount
- Minimum Purchase:
- 20 units
- Unit of Measure:
- Shipping Option:
- FREE SHIPPING!
Resilmount A237R sound isolation clips are engineered, patented acoustic resilient mounting brackets for hat channels, for reducing airborne vibration and structure-borne vibration in wood, steel and concrete wall and ceiling applications.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- A237R can be used with any wood, steel, CMU or concrete application.
- A237R decouples gypsum board from the structure.
- A237R is UL approved in 84 wall and ceiling assemblies.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
- A237R clips can be used to suit 7/8” and 1 1/2” furring channels.
- A237R are provided with a 1/4” hole for a variety of fasteners.
Buy 500+ A237R Clips = $3.99/clip ($0.26/clip Savings!)
Buy 1000+ A237R Clips = $3.75/clip ($0.50/clip Savings!)
FREE SHIPPING! *
*(48 States excludes Hawaii & Alaska)
*NOTE: To offer free shipping we require a minimum order of 20 clips. We do however have no problem selling you less than 20 clips but you would have to call the order in and pay the small shipping cost.
Because these clips are expensive I searched for days looking for the best price and I kept coming back to your store. Within an hour of placing my order I received a notification that my order had already shipped. Boxes came UPS two days later.