PVC Glue Gun (12 oz)
Brand : Tools
- Unit Of Measure:
The 12 oz. high density polyethylene glue gun is used to dispense PVC Permaweld Liquid Adhesive between layers of PVC Fitting Covers and PVC Cut & Curled Jacketing for a permanent weathertight bond. The PVC Glue Gun comes with a metal trigger pump handle that allows the permaweld adhesive to be precisely pumped into the metal spout.
- Durable HDPE Plastic Body easily screws off to allow quick and easy refilling
- Less Refills: Gun holds up to approx 12 oz of PVC Permaweld Adhesive
- Metal pump mechanism allows even calibrated dispensing
- 5" metal spout contains a removable brass tip
- Easily cleaned with acetone
For Use with PVC Permaweld Liquid Adhesive
I bought this item to use with my weld wood contact cement for leather working. This pump has made it easier to apply glue. I would recommend!
Some guys like a Pint can with a dobber and some like the glue gun. The problem with the gun is the glue dries in the tip and the gun is no good.
*Sam, when you are done for the day, we recommend filling the applicator gun with PVC Permaweld. Then in the morning dip the tip in acetone to break up any hardened liquid and you should be good as new. The applicator is HDPE so it is resistant to acetone however the PVC Permaweld liquefies when it touches acetone. ~ BIP