Multi-Seal 180 Insulation Anchor Pin Adhesive
Brand : Boss Products
- Unit Of Measure:
- Per Tube (10.1 oz)
BOSS 180 Multi-Seal is a one component, moisture curing adhesive formulated with USP Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS 180 Multi-Seal has immediate grab and high bond strength allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times vary with humidity. BOSS 180 Multi-Seal forms a strong bond even on damp surfaces.
*Great insulation stick pin adhesive to work with our Perforated Base Insul Hangers along with all of our acoustic panel hardware clips.
Buy 12+ Tubes = $11.99/tube
HOW TO USE:
1. Insert the anchor pins upside down into a piece of cardboard so the bases are securely facing up.
2. Cut the tip of the BOSS 180 Multi-Seal nozzle straight across at the end of the threads. Insert the cartridge into a caulk gun.
3. Point the nozzle straight down and apply a 5/8” diameter squirt to the center of each anchor pin base.
4. Remove anchor pins one at a time and stick it in place. Surfaces should be free of any dust, wax, frost, dirt, grease, oil, rust or other contaminants.
5. Allow 24 hours for ultimate adhesion before installing insulation onto the anchor pins.
Note: Boss 180 does not come with a screw on nozzle extension since a nozzle is not needed for application.
One Tube will cover approx. 100 to 200 perforated pins depending on the amount of insulation stick pin adhesive used for each.
-40° F to 325° F
Highly recommend. Works great! Super strong hold!
Works very good but has more of a smell then others but still a great product and would buy again
Only need a small dab and the adhesive oozes through the pin holes. Once cured, it holds great with no signs of weakening. I think the pin head would break off before the base releases! Great site, expansive product offering and quick shipping.
Worked well to attach hangers
Used the adhesive on 4" long insulation pins on a metal roof deck. The adhesive has held strong.
Amazing adhesive! Just put a little on the pins and stuck to the concrete ceiling and next day they were not going to come off.