High Temp Heat Trace Tape (Silicone Adhesive)
Brand : Saint-Gobain
- Unit Of Measure:
- Per Roll (1" x 36 yards)
GL.99 High Temperature Tape is a high performance glass cloth with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive which is ideal for applications where mechanical and thermal resistance are required. GL.99 High-Temp tape is rated for use up to 536°F (280°C) and can be wrapped directly around high temperature piping including steam pipes without adhesive failure.
- Great Heat Resistance: Rated up to 536°F!
- Abrasion, puncture, and tear resistant
- Outstanding flexibility and conformability
- Adhesive performance thermal class is Class H (180°C)
- Meets UL Guide File OANZ2.E178430
- Recognized by UL Electrical Insulating Systems
- Complies with UL 510 for Flame Retardance
GL.99 high temperature tape is designed for coil wrapping motors and transformers, cable harnesses, and all applications where mechanical and thermal resistance are required. Due to the GL.99's high temperature adhesive and glass cloth strength, this tape is popular in wrapping industrial heat tracing on dual use piping as well as steam heat tracing tubing. GL.99 can also be used to fasten pipe heating cables to piping.
Length: 36 yards
Tape Backing: Glass Cloth
Backing Thickness: 4.7 mil
Our facility uses a lot of this tape in electrical motor and wiring harnesses.
I'm glad I discovered this product on this site as they have a good price and great stock levels!