Fiberfrax Durablanket S (1" Thick)
Brand : Unifrax
- Unit Of Measure:
- Per Roll (2ft wide x 25ft long) 50sf/roll
The Fiberfrax Durablanket family of lightweight needled ceramic insulation blankets are manufactured from Fiberfrax refractory ceramic fibres and provide effective solutions to a variety of thermal management problems. Fiberfrax Durablanket products offer superior insulating performance, excellent chemical resistance, flexibility and resilience. Fiberfrax Durablanket products are completely inorganic and so retain their strength, flexibility and thermal properties in many working environments, without the generation of smoke or fumes.
Fiberfrax Durablanket S is a premium grade 1" ceramic insulation blanket made from spun 1250°C ceramic fibres. The extra long spun fibres make it one of the strongest blankets available. This coupled with its superior resilience make it particularly tough and suitable for applications involving further handling or in difficult environments. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
Roll Width: 24"
Roll Length: 25 ft
Square Feet: 50 sf
* High Temperature Stability
* Low Thermal Conductivity
* High Tensile Strength
* Resistance to Thermal Shock & Chemical Attack
* Good Sound Absorption
• Furnace, kiln, reformer and boiler linings
• Investment casting mold wrappings
• Removable insulating blankets for stress relieving welds
• Reusable insulation for steam and gas turbines
• Flexible high-temperature pipe insulation
• Pressure and cryogenic vessel fire protection
• High-temperature kiln and furnace insulation
• Furnace door linings and seals
• Soaking pit seals
• Furnace repairs
• Thermal reactor insulation
• Expansion joint seals
• Primary reformer header insulation
• High-temperature gasketing
• Glass furnace crown insulation
• Incineration equipment and stack linings
• Annealing cover seals
• High-temperature filtration
• Nuclear insulation applications
• Atmosphere furnace lining
• Field steam generator lining
Recommended Operating Temperature: 2150°F
Melting Point: 3200°F
UNIFRAX FIBERFRAX DURABLANKET S DATASHEET
Each unit comes in a roll that is 24" wide and 25' long. (total 50 sf per box). This ceramic insulation blanket is 1" thick.
*Warning: Wear a N95 Dustmask during handling (cutting) of Fiberfrax Durablanket S to prevent inhalation of dust.