Amcraft Duct Board Knife
Brand : Amcraft
More Inventory is on the way - check back soon!
- Unit of Measure:
- Blade Length:
The Amcraft Duct Board Knife is specifically designed for use in the fabrication of fiberglass duct work. This duct board knife has a 3-1/2" long blade that has both a square point as well as a rounded point on the top of the blade. This rounded point allows a finishing cut to be made on the fiberglass duct board without cutting the FSK paper when leaving a staple flap. The Amcraft Duct Board Knife has a rounded wood handle that allows a comfortable yet sturdy grip when cutting straight lines in 1", 1-1/5", 2", and 3" thick fiberglass duct work.
- Rounded Wood Handle for comfortable yet sturdy hand grip
- Shorter 3-1/2" Long Blade allows for quick and less cumbersome cuts
- Blade has both a Square and Rounded Point
- Square for cutting FRK Paper Facing
- Round for cutting fiberglass while leaving paper flap