Foamglass pipe and block insulation is a rigid, lightweight insulating material composed of millions of completely sealed glass cells, each an insulating space. Foamglass pipe insulation's all-glass, closed-cell structure provides an unmatched combination of physical properties, it is impermiable to moisture in any form, can not burn and it is non-combustible. Foamglass pipe and block insulation is used most frequently in applications involving process piping, tanks, vessels and equipment which are most commonly used by the gas processing, refining, petrochemical and specialty chemical industries. Can handle operating temperatures from -450°F to +900°F (-268°C to +482°C).
• Low temperature pipe, equipment, tanks, and vessels
• Medium and high temperature piping and equipment
• Hot oil and hot asphalt storage tanks
• Heat transfer fluid systems
• Hydrocarbon processing systems
• Chemical processing systems
• Above ground and underground steam and chilled water piping
• Commercial and institutional piping and ductwork
• Resistant to water in both liquid and vapor forms
• Non-corrosive and will not support corrosion
• Non-combustible - will not absorb flammable liquids or vapors - cannot burn
• Resistant to most industrial reagents
• Dimensionally stable under a variety of temperature and humidity conditions
• A material with superior compressive strength
• Foamglass pipe insulation is resistant to vermin and microbes
• Fiber, CFC and HCFC free
*This material must be shipped via pallets LTL or full truckloads (not recommended for UPS).
All FoamGlass Insulation products are made to order. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888-367-8931 for pricing and availability.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.