3M Blue Painter's Tape
Brand : 3M
- Unit Of Measure:
- Per Roll (1..88" x 60 yards)
- Ideal for use on smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, glass and metal
- Sharp paint lines on a variety of surfaces
- #1 selling painter’s tape in the U.S.
- Removes cleanly up to 14 days with no sticky residue
- Medium adhesion level removes easily, while protecting your surfaces
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Size: 1.88 in x 60 yd
- For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply 3M blue tape onto the surface while pressing down as you go, then secure the tape by pressing down on it firmly with a smooth edge. And lastly let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45 degree angle.
Buy painter's tape for construction, craft projects, and more. 3M Blue Painter's Tape removes cleanly without adhesive transfer or surface damage for up to 14 days, even in direct sunlight. It is a medium adhesion tape that is ideal for painted walls and trim, woodwork, glass and metal.
A little preparation goes a long way with the #1 selling painter’s tape in the United States, ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL Painter's Tape - This is the original Scotch painter's tape that DIY painters and pros have loved for more than 25 years. Whether you're protecting your wood trim, painted walls, a metal surface or glass windows, this versatile tape delivers sharp paint lines and removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of ScotchBlue™ ORIGINAL 3M Blue Painter's Tape.